Ready for adventure? Win a skydive with Willem Barentsz in association with Searcys exclusively for London Cocktail Week!
The cocktail is served with a sweet treat and housed in a stylish cage inspired by Searcy's Founder, John Searcy, who was a chef famed for his delicious ‘high tea’ pastry delicacies.
The Sky High serve is available throughout London Cocktail Week 2nd – 8th October for £6 to guests with a LCW digital pass at:
- Searcys Champagne Bar St Pancras
- Searcys Champagne Bar Westfield Stratford
- Osteria at the Barbican Centre
For a chance to win a skydive with our Founder Michael Claessens, all you have to do is:
1. Share a photo online of your Sky High cocktail at Searcys
2. Tag #WBSkyHigh & follow @searcys1847 @willembarentsz
See you in the skies!
Watch the video